We have configured our kids' devices to use Apple's Screentime limits. This works more or less well on iOS, having disabled Safari because it's per-domain handling of screentime limits is confusing.
On macOS though, the following behaviour occurs often:
- Kid watches Youtube or Netflix in Chrome
- Of course, in fullscreen mode.
- Screentime limits ends, but as the fullscreen video is in another “Space” on the Mac, it somehow doesn't manage to stop the viewing.
- Consequence: Kid watches entire Season if we don't notice it.
- Only after fullscreen mode has been ended, the limit kicks in and kid has to ask for more screen time.
I haven't been able to find anything on this subject. Have you heard of such a bug and/or can you recommend any changes in the settings?