I own a MacBookPro 16inch 2019 Touchbar i9. I need to install Windows 10 on it as a second OS, but I cannot get it to work. Each time I use Bootcamp it gives me the following error right at the finishing stage of the instalation: ‘Could not update computer's boot configuration'.
So far I have tried:
- 6 different Windows ISOs (official newer/older)
- Installing without Bootcamp
- disabling csrutil and disabling that CMD+R security thing
- Completely resetting my MacBook to Factory Settings
- Resetting NVRAM and SMC (once and twice an install)
- First Aiding my Macintosh HD (once and twice an install)
- Using bcdedit and/or diskpart via Shift+F10 while in installer after the error message pops up [commands did not work btw]
- Mounting disk0 and deleting the EFI folder
And every single time I get the same error, except like two times when I installed it off a USB and at the start it said it lacked some boot-critical drivers. At this point I am desperate. I need to install Windows on it before Dec31, but nothing on the Internet seems to work. Any other suggestions, guys?