If you create content for YouTube and TikTok, you know the quality of your video is key to getting your work noticed. But not just anyone can make great videos — unless they have the right tools. One of the best tools you can use to easily put your creativity to work making videos quickly is Wondershare Filmora.
What makes it great? Anyone at any skill level can use Filmora to import and edit video, add special effects and transitions, and share the finished product. And the new version of the software, Filmora 12, adds more than a dozen great new features.
Wondershare Filmora 12
Wondershare Filmora is so easy to use, it helps empower your story no matter what your skill level is as a video editor.
“You will experience brand-new ways to express yourself,” says Wondershare which is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada. And the intuitive software works across platforms, macOS or Windows, and on desktop and mobile devices.
And it won’t break the bank, either. You can see pricing information below.
A tool like Filmora 12, which makes video editing easy and sparks creativity better than free apps, is more important than ever. Experts note that it can help social-media marketing influencers get noticed and boost their bottom line as a sales tool.
So making good videos can become big business. But even if your videos aren’t marketing-related, Filmora 12 can help you. Freelancers, teachers, videographers and vloggers of all sorts can benefit from it. Good video is good video, whether you’re selling a product or capturing a wedding reception.
Filmora 12 adds new tools for content creators
Let’s say you’re a freelance video editor, for example. Filmora 12 lets you use Video Review and Collaboration with others so you can find the best ways to optimize the video, whatever its purpose.
And the effects pack included with Filmora 12 adds significantly to your versatility as a video editor. The effects help you enhance backgrounds, jazz up title sequences, apply split screens and much more.
Many of the new features in Filmora 12, like Enhanced Keyframe and AI Audio Denoise, help position the software as an industry leader.
You can read more about collaboration, effects and other new elements in Filmora 12 below.
New features in Filmora 12:
- Multiple Platform Support. Filmora 12’s support for multiple platforms lets you edit your videos anywhere, on a desktop or on the go with iPad. Using the Filmora Workspace cloud service, you can transfer video clips from the Filmora mobile application to a desktop for further editing.
- Assets Backup & Sync. You can use your Wondershare ID to back up your imported media, project files, favorite effects, customized titles and more. That means you never misplace those valuable assets again.
- Video Review and Collaboration. Seamlessly share video securely, then invite your team to add time-coded notes and respond to comments via the Filmora Workspace cloud service.
- Switchable Workspace Layouts. Choose from five predefined workspace layouts that best suit your workflow and monitor size. You also can view media playback on an external monitor by selecting the Dual Monitor workspace.
- Enhanced Keyframe. Keyframe has been expanded to all parameters in Filmora 12, including filters and color correction in addition to position, rotation and scale.
- Draw Mask. You can easily create free-form shapes using Filmora 12’s pen tool. It lets you freely draw complex mask shapes around objects, which can be either straight lines or curved segments.
- Adjustment Layer. Create and use adjustment layers to apply the same effect to multiple clips on your video timeline. The effects applied to an adjustment layer affect all layers below it in the stacking order.
- AI Smart Cutout. This tool allows quick, AI-powered selections of both people and objects in your videos.
- AI Audio Stretch. You can use this advanced tool to intelligently re-time audio to match the duration of your video. No need to cut straight across or repeat the music.
- AI Audio Denoise. With this tool, you can reduce distracting background noises so your video sounds as good as possible.
- 3D Titles. Create 3D titles easily from preset 3D templates.
- Added Keyboard Shortcut Presets. You can now select a shortcut preset from Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro and use it along with your Filmora keyboard shortcuts.
- Revamped Effects Library. Now you can browse the huge library of Filmora effects more quickly.
- New Royalty-free Music. Select from more than 100 new royalty-free background music tracks.
Award-winning video software
If you’ve never heard of Filmora, you might wonder if it’s the tool for you. But you should note Wondershare Filmora 12 isn’t just a great app for better video editing because articles like this one say it is — it’s award-winning software.
Check out these accolades:
- Leader of Video Editing in the G2 Fall 2022 Report (continuing a 19-quarter winning streak across G2Crowd Report categories)
- Video editing Leader of GetApp Category Leaders 2022
- Winner and Audience Honoree for Best Photo and Video in the 13th Annual Shorty Awards 2021
- Reader’s Choice award for Best Creative Software Suite at the 2020 Future Tech Awards
- Challenger Brand award for Best Creative Software Suite at the 2021 Future Tech Awards
- Annual Plan: $49.99
- Cross-Platform Plan: $69.99
- Perpetual Plan: $79.99
Conclusion: Download and use Wondershare Filmora 12
Folks who make and share videos face a lot of problems that Filmora fixes. Worried about the time it takes to learn to apply complex video effects? Fixed. Concerned about spending a lot of money on pro software because free software doesn’t cut it? Fixed. Frustrated that applying your creativity to videos takes too long? Fixed.
In short, if you make videos, you should try Filmora 12. Download it below.
Where to download: Wondershare Filmora