It’s not easy to find the perfect iPad case, whether you’re walking around with a little iPad mini 6, a standard 10.2-inch iPad or the latest 12.9-inch iPad Pro. But it gets a lot easier if you know about Zugu Case. The company’s practical and attractive cases are among the highest-rated and best-reviewed iPad cases in the world for a reason.
So cease your searching. You just found the Zugu iPad case you didn’t know you were looking for.
Zugu Case: The iPad case you’ve been searching for
Your hunt for an ideal iPad case is over, most likely. You can find the iPad case you’ve been searching for with Zugu Case. They’re top-rated and most-wished-for on Amazon.
Founder Tim Angel remains the sole owner of Zugu after launching the company in 2010. That year, he sold everything he owned — including his bed, he told Cult of Mac — to start the company. He built the first Zugu prototype from paperboard.
Angel notes a number of key factors when he describes what sets Zugu apart from other major iPad case makers.
“The other large brands have about 80 steps to manufacture an iPad case,” he said. “We have over 160, plus we actually test every case with a real iPad to make sure it works well. We stand by our product and will repair any iPad that gets damaged in our case.”
Drop protection, a magnetic kickstand and more
Zugu iPad cases are “just right” when it comes to how thick they are — not too thick or too thin. The cases protect iPads from the most common drops, Angel said.
“99% of drops just fall 3 to 5 feet onto the floor, so we made our case just thick enough to withstand military drop testing certifications, but at the same time not being too bulky,” he said.
Plus, Zugu iPad cases can be set at any of eight angles in magnetic slots, which is more than most cases offer. And being entirely magnetic, the whole case can stick to a metal surface like a fridge.
“Our magnetic kickstand is our customers’ favorite feature,” Angel said.
Store your Apple Pencil, too
Other details really count with Zugu cases, too. Each case includes two places to stash an Apple Pencil or Apple Pencil 2. You can keep your stylus in the magnetic slot where it charges, or you can slip it into a secure elastic sleeve.
And Zugu’s cases don’t skimp on quality, which is clear to see and to feel.
“We use high-quality materials that were inspired by the interior of luxury cars,” Angel said, rounding out the reasons Zugu cases are so popular. “We offer six different colors when most other name brands just offer two or three.”
Zugu iPad cases at a glance
A number of key features make Zugu iPad cases extremely popular. They include:
- Each case features eight magnetically stabilized angles for viewing the screen (more than most cases).
- The cases come with two spots for storing your Apple Pencil or Apple Pencil 2 — one charging slot and one elastic slot.
- All Zugu cases are certified for 5-foot drop protection.
- You can stick a Zugu case on any metal surface for hands-free use because it’s magnetic. Try it on the refrigerator door while you peruse recipes, for example.
- The high-quality materials in the cases are inspired by luxury automotive interiors.
- You can choose from six different colors: black, cognac, navy blue, red, purple and a new, limited-edition pine green.
- The company donates 10% of profits to charity, including Children International, a nonprofit that helps break the cycle of poverty.
- Zugu offers a two-year warranty and 30-day free returns.
Zugu iPad cases range in price from $29.99 for older models to $89.99 for the current 12.9-inch iPad Pro case.