AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
Now is the time to upgrade your monitor to a 4K one, as Black Friday sales bring in great savings on everything from budget to ultra wide 4K displays, for as low as $199.
That range of savings includes 50% off a Samsung S80A 27-inch display which for a short time is just $199.99 instead of $399.99. And the Samsung 49-inch Odyssey Neo G9 ultrawide is on sale for $1,499.99 — a saving of $800.
Black Friday 27-inch 4K monitor deals
Perhaps the most common size for a display, 27 inches is large enough for most tasks, but doesn't dominate a desk. All of these have at a minimum a 60Hz refresh rate and have a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- LG 27UL500-W (two HDMI, one DisplayPort, audio out) now $229.99 ($120 off)
- Dell S2722QC (two HDMI, one USB-C, USB-A, audio out) now $284.99 ($95 off)
- Samsung S80A (HDMI, USB-C, 3 USB-A in a hub) now $199 ($200 off)
- Philips 278E1A (2 HDMI, DisplayPort, audio out) now $254.00 ($5.56 off)
Larger display bargains
From just a little larger than 27, through to ultrawide 49 inches, there are deals to be had over Black Friday.
- Philips 288E2E 28″ Frameless Monitor (3840×2160, 60Hz, DisplayPort x 1, HDMI x 2) now $215.99 ($54 off)
- Samsung UJ59 Series 32″ (3840×2160, 60Hz, 2 HDMI, DisplayPort, audio out) now $269.99 ($70 off)
- Samsung 49″ Odyssey Neo G9 G95NA (5120×1440, 240Hz, two HDMI, one DisplayPort, USB-B to a USB-A hub) now $1,499.99 ($800 off)
Smaller portable monitors
There are also savings to be had with displays that are perhaps intended less to be your sole monitor, more one that you travel with to make an extra display for your laptop.
For example, there is the KYY 4K portable monitor which is 15.6 inches, with a resolution of 3840×2160 and refresh rate of 60Hz. That's now available via Amazon for $223.99 ($96 off).
Grabbing a bargain
In every case, Black Friday monitor bargains will not last — and could well go before the weekend is over. If you see a display that fits what you need, then this is the time to buy it and buy it right away.
Remember, too, that AppleInsider will keep including the best deals as they the come up.